Monday, May 24, 2010

Do it up.



Today was a food day. My clean eats were washed, chopped, rinsed, boiled, ground and measured to make sure this coming week is epic. Great food makes for a great week, and who wouldn't want that?

My counter was filled with fresh veggies cut and sliced for convience (3 jobs makes grab and go a MUST), some fresh strawberries for my oatmeal (cooked for a few days in advance!), protein and fibre filled mixed beans measured out in snack sizes, along with some low-fat dairy for more delicious protein options.

I am a creature of habit. I am my mother's daughter. Organize and control are the words that keep me on track, and with Tosca Reno's amazing tips on getting yourself organized for the week ahead, it leaves very little room for slip ups.

I am off for my first bridge run in quite some time. My partner in crime is still not quite in A-form for such an adventure. I cannot wait for him to be back to keeping pace with me. Heist will be getting his very own blog entry soon, because he really is the reason I am on the path I am.

2 comments:

  1. Hope you don't mind a blog follower or two, nutrition and habit are a couple of my vices.. perhaps paying heed to people setting examples will do me some good. xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. the more the merrier, good food makes for happier people.

    ReplyDelete